KREWE is looking for a leader to join its team of smart creatives at our Soho store location in New York. KREWE’s Assistant Store Manager will work directly with the Store Manager to deliver on its brand promise ensuring that expectations of the company and its customer are always exceeded in a variety of markets.
KREWE’s Assistant Manager, reporting to the Store manager, will deliver exceptional customer service and drive sales with an upbeat and positive personality as well as assisting the manager in store operations and retail events.
Prior experiences should showcase sales driven results, exceptional time management qualities, extreme attention to detail, and a passion for exceptional customer service.
KREWE’s foundation is built on a dedication to customer service and a passion for high-quality design. We expect these principles to reflect in the candidate’s daily work ethic and overall drive given he or she will touch every frame that leaves KREWE!
- Strong leadership skills
- 2+ years experience in retail sales and management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results driven
- High energy and upbeat, positive personality with the ability to encourage other team members
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for working in a fast-paced start up environment
- Ability to work closely with and support all need of the Store Manager and team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Shopify
- Assist Manager in driving sales to meet monthly sales goals
- Communicate efficiently to help guide the KREWE staff in daily goals and expectations.
- Take the lead role in training all new hires in product knowledge and development as well as assisting the Store Manager in training new hires in the selling culture and day-to-day operations and expectations
- Conduct monthly physical count on all in-store product inventories and compare to the online administration (currently Shopify) to track any variances and report to the Store Manager.
- Attend weekly team conference calls
- Open and close the store as needed
- Assist the team in ensuring plant life stability
- Weekends and holiday availability required
- Anticipate and resolve employee and customer concerns, issues, etc.
- Maintain and enforce store visual standards and cleanliness on a daily basis
- Position will be based at the KREWE store located in Soho
ABOUT THE BRAND
KREWE is a New Orleans-based and culturally inspired independent eyewear company that celebrates individual style with modern, iconic frames, founded by Stirling Barrett in 2013. The people and place of our city - dense with history and ritual - inform each of our designs.