KREWE is looking for a VP of Retail & E-Commerce to join our team of smart creatives in New Orleans, with regular travel. KREWE wants to
Are you a hungry, nimble thinker ready to lead the direct to consumer segments of the fastest growing independent luxury eyewear and lifestyle company in the South East?
Do you have a background in omni-channel luxury sales strategies and systems?
Krewe needs you to drive standards across multi-region retail locations, innovate and expand online sales and optimize all direct to consumer systems in a scalable fashion.
Are you ready to join the Krewe and give the world the unexpected from the most creative city in the U.S. ?
P R O F I L E
- 10+ years in luxury retail executive leadership.
- 5+ years of experience working in an eCommerce environment preferred.
- High visual and brand standards. Sharp attention to detail.
- Strong track record of effectively scaling retail operations with independent fashion brands.
- Wins on record in strategy for scaling omni-channel direct to consumer sales systems.
- Experience with multi-region and multi-country retail and e-commerce operations
- Background in luxury fashion/ apparel preferred.
- Hands on experience with luxury eyewear preferred.
- Familiar with all best practices and emerging software and POS systems.
- Technical understanding of eCommerce, .SEO, SEM, NET, C#, HTML, CSS, and other software
- Strong experience in A/B and Multivariate testing with the ability to communicate results across
- Proven positive team leadership, across cultures and functions.
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
- Define short and long term tactics for continued sales growth.
- Oversight of Web Development and alignment with digital creative team to ensure projects are delivered
- on time and according to scope.
- Clearly communicate data gathered to other teams informing resource deployment.
- Strategize with Creative Team on online product launches and refreshes.
- Collaborate on marketing strategies and place making that personalize brand story to relative markets.
- Work with retail managers to build community and foster relationships with area leaders.
- Thought and strategy leader regarding data driven and creative approach to in-person retail expansions.
- Hands-on people management of retail management and e-commerce teams.
K E Y D E T A I L S
- Position will be based in the company’s New Orleans, Louisiana headquarters with regular national and some international travel requirements.
- Salary Range – competitive salary and benefits package.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Parental leave policy
- KREWE frames (lots)
- Cultural spend
- Do You Program
A B O U T T H E B R A N D
We are a team of New Orleans-based creatives that celebrate individual style through handcrafted accessories and experiences. We believe in doing something unexpected from a place no one would expect.